Thursday 9 May 2013

90's Preppy Chick Twist (shanice)












Denim Jacket - £3 + D.I.Y
'Read All About It' Crop Top - D.I.Y
Skirt - Topshop £10
Baseball Socks - Topshop NY $14
Both Earrings - Topshop

So on Bank Holiday Monday, my sister and I set out on our quest to look for a new skate park - Yes i'm making it sound more interesting than it was. So we eventually found it and we decided to take some snaps for a new post as well as skating around a little bit.
 Better yet the weather has been getting sunnier and hotter so I thought i'd showcase my the new crop top that I made on the weekend!
I'm addicted to making things! I need to mellow down a bit until the long-lost summer holidays begin.

I'll post all the recent clothing D.I.Ys soon'ish. I know I keep promising but ahh I will!

Big thanks to my sister that takes most of my photos, you're the best! xx

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful!
    your modelling and pictures looks great! :) x
    -Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nineties inspired look, so cool!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete

Don't be affraid to let us know what y'all think. And thanks for commenting if you did! xx

If you like this, share / follow / like <3